Thursday 21 December 2017

Sun & Moon slot machine, Live Play & Nice Bonus

I've never really played Sun & Moon before; or maybe just once before. So, when I found this game in Cache Creek's 95% zone, I decided to give it a try. I put in my usual $20 bill and was expecting a modest bonus, if I was lucky. It is an Aristocrat game, and some of them can be hard to trigger a bonus.

I knew that the Sun and Moon symbols were good ones to get, but I didn't know that just two would trigger 5 free spins. So, I went along with my spins and managed to get a few sets of free spins. Some OK, some not.

The revealing symbols seemed a bit weak, because you never really got more than one during a spin. So, ...

from
https://slotsnmore.com/wp-video/sun--moon-slot-machine-live-play--nice-bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment